In an attempt at simplicity, some payment systems offer barebones solutions that don’t scale with your business. Authorize.net can provide valuable tools to help you design the best payment system for your business. Whether you’re looking to expand quickly or need to accept different payment methods, we can provide a cost-effective way to help you grow.
Here’s where we can help:
1. You want to expand to multiple locations, grow your business, significantly, or offer customers a variety of payment options.
To meet those goals, you need a payment system that enables expansion and has customer support to help you troubleshoot. Authorize.net offers:
- Automated Recurring Billing
- Account Updater to keep card information up-to-date and avoid payment interruptions and lost sales.
- 24/7, award-winning customer service provided by real people who can answer your questions.
2. You want a variety of solutions and services included with your payment gateway, not costly add-ons.
Some payment gateways lack services such as invoicing, in-store payments, and recurring billing. In these cases, when your business takes off, you may be forced to replace your entire payment system or face fees for each service you add. Authorize.net includes the following services without additional fees or contracts:
- Customer Information Manager
- Advanced Fraud Detection Suite
- Automated Recurring Billing
- A variety of payment methods, including credit card, eCheck, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more.
3. You want a payment solution that’s flexible and customizable.
Authorize.net offers many connections, integrations, and ways to accept payments in person, by phone, or online. You can tailor your payment system to your business’s unique needs. We offer:
- Payment support for credit cards, apps, eWallets, or recurring billing.
- Virtual and mobile points of sale (i.e., card readers).
- Connections to the most popular shopping carts and eCommerce platforms, such as Woocommerce, Magento, and Shopify.
- Easy-to-add integrations such as subscriptions, invoicing, and in-store payments.
4. You want to reduce the time you spend on hold and get your questions answered by real, live support experts.
When you want to grow quickly, you need responsive customer service. Our customer support offers:
- Live support for merchants and resellers 24/7.
- Help from real people, not bots.
- Fast, expert troubleshooting for payment issues.
5. You want reliable fraud prevention and payment security.
Expanding a business can also mean increasing risk. We use Visa’s reliable, secure network to process payments. Plus, we offer:
- Fraud prevention with continuous global threat monitoring to help minimize costly chargebacks and manual review.
- Tokenization, with sensitive customer payment information stored on Visa’s secure servers.
- The 99.99% uptime of the Visa’s network to help ensure your payments are processed in a timely manner.
- Simplified security compliance that can make it easier for your customers to follow payment security regulations.
If you are finding yourself in any of these scenarios, your business would likely benefit from using Authorize.net to process payments, manage fraud, and help keep customer data secure. Visit our pricing page to learn more.