Bank of America Merchant Services is a global leader in eCommerce, payments and security solutions. They help clients of all sizes effectively manage and grow their businesses by enabling them to offer customers a great commerce experience. In 2017 they processed more than 16.6 billion transactions at approximately 705,000 merchant locations throughout the United States, Canada and Europe.1
If you’re looking to grow your business by expanding payment acceptance to digital channels – or if you’re considering switching your current eCommerce gateway to Authorize.Net – Bank of America Merchant Services would like to help.
Cost-effective payment acceptance and processing is a critical component of your business. Accept a wide variety of payment types (credit, debit and digital) online with the help of Bank of America Merchant Services. Their solutions are designed to help small- and medium-sized businesses become more efficient, deliver better customer experiences, and grow.
Not only can offering your customers a wide variety of payment options help grow your top line, but you can access your funds from credit and debit transactions as soon as the next business day.2 Also, active merchant services users pay no monthly fee on a Bank of America Business Advantage Checking account3, and you can receive monthly cash rewards based on card processing volume via Bank of America Business Advantage Relationship Rewards.4
Relish the peace of mind that comes with knowing help is available whenever you need it, day or night.
Identify, manage, and prevent suspicious and potentially fraudulent transactions with more than a dozen customizable, rules-based fraud filters featured in our eCommerce Payment Platform.5
1. Per The Nilson Report, March 2018, Issue #1127, and Bank of America Merchant Services data, June 2018.
2. After deposit of transactions and only when you direct payment of your settlement funds to a Bank of America business checking account. Valid only on Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover® and American Express® transactions. Exceptions may apply.
3. To qualify, you must have an active Bank of America Merchant Services account that is used for processing payment transactions. In order for your Bank of America Merchant Services account to be considered “active”: (1) it must be open and in good standing; and (2) you must have submitted a qualifying transaction batch during the prior Business Advantage Checking billing cycle. A qualifying transaction batch is a single submission consisting of a group of transactions (e.g., sales and credits) that are posted to your Bank of America Merchant Services account for settlement into a business checking or a business savings account linked to your Business Advantage Checking account (usually representing a day’s worth of transactions). Customers that process transactions only with a Clover® Go On Demand plan are not considered an active Bank of America Merchant Services account for this purpose. To determine whether you have qualified for the monthly fee waiver on your Business Advantage Checking primary account, there is a look-back period where we determine if you had an active Bank of America Merchant Services account during a given Business Advantage Checking billing cycle. If so, we would apply the monthly fee waiver for your Business Advantage Checking primary account in the next checking account statement cycle. For example, Bank of America Merchant Services processing activity from January would count toward your February monthly fee waiver evaluation. The waiver applies only when the owner of the Business Advantage Checking account and the Bank of America Merchant Services account share the same Taxpayer Identification Number. Please see the Business Schedule of Fees for details.
4. The Bank of America Business Advantage Relationship Rewards program is only available to the Bank’s eligible small business clients who qualify for and enroll in the program. There are 3 tiers in the Bank’s Relationship Rewards program: Gold, Platinum and Platinum Honors. The tier that a business qualifies for depends on if you have an active, eligible Bank of America business checking account, and maintain a 3-month average combined daily balance in your qualifying Bank of America business deposit accounts of at least $20,000 for the Gold tier, $50,000 for the Platinum tier, or $100,000 for the Platinum Honors tier. Additional terms and conditions apply to the merchant services cash back component of the program. Details are available at bankofamerica.com/relationshiprewards
5. Bank of America Merchant Services makes no assurances that the available fraud prevention tools will accurately identify every instance of fraud, or that every transaction that may appear fraudulent is in fact so.