Commerce Sync automates bookkeeping for small business. We save precious time by transferring Authorize.Net sales into QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and Xero. This helps SMB's concentrate on doing what they do best - running their business.
Commerce Sync represents many improvements to Sync for QuickBooks. They include:
- Batch Summary: By default, Commerce Sync transfers each settled batch as a single "invoice" instead of each sale individually
- Customer Detail: You may instead transfer sales individually including Customer Detail
- Sales Receipts: You may also choose Sales Receipts instead of Invoices and Payments
- Support for eCheck sales
- Support for Refunds
- Improved QuickBooks Desktop activation process
- Phone, chat and email access to a dedicated Customer Experience team, as well as an online knowledge base.
Learn more at https://commercesync.com/authorizenet or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.