IIn an attempt at simplicity, some payment systems offer barebones solutions that don’t’ scale with your business. We’re committed to making sure you have the best payment system in place, so if you can relate to any of the statements below, we can provide a cost-effective way to help your company grow.
1. You want to expand to multiple locations, grow your business, significantly increase the number of payment transactions, or offer customers a variety of payment options.
To succeed in meeting those growth goals, you need a payment system with key features that support expansion, as well as customer support to help you troubleshoot. Authorize.Net offers:
- Account Updater to keep card information up-to-date and avoid payment interruptions and lost sales
- 24/7, award-winning customer service provided by real people who can answer your questions
2. You want a variety of solutions and services included as part of the payment gateway, not costly add-ons.
Some payment gateways lack included services such as invoicing, in-store payments and recurring billing. In these cases, when your business takes off, you may be forced to replace your entire payment system or face fees for each service you add. But you may not know we include the following services without additional fees or contracts:
- Customer Information Manager
- Advanced Fraud Detection Suite
- Automated Recurring Billing
- Several payment methods including credit card, Visa Click to Pay, eCheck, Apple Pay, PayPal, and more
3. You want a payment solution that’s flexible and customizable
Authorize.net offers a large number of connections, integrations and ways to accept payment– in person, by phone or online. You can tailor your payment system to the specific needs of your business. We offer:
- Payment support for credit cards, apps, e-wallets, or recurring billing
- Virtual and mobile points of sale (i.e., card readers)
- Connections to the most popular shopping carts and e-commerce platforms, such as Woocommerce, Magento, and Shopify
- Easy-to-add integrations such as subscriptions, invoicing, and in-store payments
4. You want to reduce the time you spend on hold and get your questions answered by real, live support experts.
When you want to grow quickly, you need responsive customer service. Our free, award-winning customer support** offers:
- Live support for merchants and resellers 24/7
- Help from real people, not bots
- Fast, expert troubleshooting for any payment issues
#5 You want reliable fraud prevention and payment security.
Expanding a business can also mean increasing risk. Since we use the Visa network to process payments, the reliability and security of the Visa system supports every transaction. Plus we offer:
- Fraud prevention with continuous global threat monitoring to help minimize costly chargebacks and manual review
- Tokenization, with sensitive customer payment information stored on Visa’s secure servers
- The 99.99% uptime of the Visa’s network helps ensure your payment get processed in a timely manner
- Simplified security compliance that can help make it easier for your customers to follow payment security regulations
If you can relate to any of these scenarios, you and your business would likely benefit from using Authorize.net to process payments, manage fraud, and help keep customer data secure. Visit our pricing page to learn more.