Chase Paymentech is the payment processing and merchant acquiring business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM). The company's proprietary platforms enable integrated solutions for all payment types. Chase Paymentech uniquely combines proven payment technology with a long legacy of merchant advocacy that creates quantifiable value for companies large and small.
Chase Paymentech is an industry leader in merchant services and credit card processing:
- Ranked No.1 Payment Processor in 2011 by Internet Retailer Top 500 for sixth consecutive year
- Processed over $553 billion in dollar volume and more than 24 billion transactions in 2011
- Able to authorize transactions in over 130 currencies
- Pioneered the acceptance of new payment methods, including PayPal®, Bill Me Later® and Green Dot®
Chase Paymentech is pleased to offer low processing rates on Visa/MasterCard transactions to Authorize.Net customers.
- Process all payment types: credit, debit, prepaid stored value and electronic check processing; as well as digital, alternative and mobile payment options
- Accept all major credit cards including, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club International® and JCB
- No-hassle account setup
- Fast funding for MasterCard®, Visa® and Discover® transactions
- Secure, seamless payment processing with unparalleled credit-card system reliability for your Web store or shopping cart
- Business analytics, fraud prevention monitoring and education, and data security
- Live customer support available 24 hours a day, seven days a week