Features and Benefits
By accepting electronic checks, you expand the payment options available to new and existing customers, enhancing customer loyalty and potentially increasing sales.
- Lower Fees – Lower rates than credit cards or PayPal.
- More Efficient – eCheck.Net does everything online, eliminating the cost and inconvenience of manually processing paper checks and waiting for checks in the mail.
- Fully Integrated Solution – No third-party integration required—implementing eCheck.Net is easy for merchants already using the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway.
- Integrated Reporting – Provides a combined view of all eCheck.Net and credit card payment transactions. Reconcile payment and billing activity using online reports and statements.
- Ship Product Sooner – Improved up-front transaction validation that returns the status of transactions faster.
- Security – Authorize.Net uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
For more information about eCheck.Net, please see the Electronic Check Process Diagram and the eCheck.Net Operating Procedures and User Guide (PDF).
Have a Question?
Monday through Friday, 6 AM to 4 PM Pacific time (closed major holidays)
eCheck.Net Case Study
Aside from cash, checks are the most popular payment method today, making their acceptance critical for e-commerce and mail order/telephone order (MOTO) merchants. Learn how an inflatable amusement company implemented Authorize.Net eCheck.Net, our own electronic check product, to simplify its business payments.
Check out our FAQs for answers to some of our most commonly asked questions.
|"Our overall check processing time was reduced from 21 days down to three."||Robert Taylor, Space Walk|