Authorize.Net enables merchants to authorize, settle and manage credit card and electronic check transactions via Web sites, retail stores, mail order/telephone order (MOTO) call centers and mobile devices.
- Reputation You Can Trust – More merchants trust Authorize.Net than any other payment gateway to manage their payment transactions securely and reliably.
- Easy to Integrate – Authorize.Net offers several methods for linking Web sites to the payment gateway. Online merchants can choose the method that best suits their business needs. Retail merchants integrate to the payment gateway via third-party POS solutions.
- Free Customer Support – Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. That's why we provide free customer support via toll-free telephone, e-mail and online chat. Representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone (closed major holidays).
- Scalability – Authorize.Net provides valuable solutions for cost-conscious merchants. If your business needs change, you can transition to the CyberSource Advanced service for enterprise-volume processing, international payments, advanced risk management services, and more.
- Business Partnerships – We are dedicated to providing products and value-adding services and tools that help merchants minimize risk, reduce costs and increase revenue.
About Our Resellers
Authorize.Net services are sold through an extensive network of reseller partners including Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), Merchant Service Providers (MSPs) and financial institutions that offer Authorize.Net payment services to their merchant customers.
About Our Merchants
Authorize.Net merchants encompass a wide variety of business industries: information, communication, government, sports, religion, education, gourmet foods and many others. Regardless of their business type, merchants benefit by providing their customers with convenient, secure and reliable payment options without needing to invest in the ongoing development, support and legal compliance of a sophisticated in-house payment system.